Tuesday 25 November 2014

Kylie Jenner big lips inspired

So everyone latley has been raving over Kylie Jenners Big lips and using all different products to re-create the look. I think Iv found the perfect combo and they both look amazing together.

Firstly I used fullips enhancers to make my lips abit bigger than what they actually are. (The review will be up soon)

To line my lips I use krylon's contour pencil I got this is my make up kit but I use this for myself. It's such a beautiful colour it's the perfect nude for this look. It's such a nice formulation and it's long lasting on the lips which is amazing. By far this is the best lipliner I have found so far. Kylie uses Mac Whirl lipliner but it's always sold out everywhere I go.

I line the outside of my lips with the contour pencil then take it Abit further towards the middle and stop at the middle to make the lips look fuller. Then I apply the exact same lipstick that Kylie herself uses Velvet Teddy and apply that all over the lips. I was so lucky I got this when I did I got it litrally a day before they all sold out.

As you can see it's the perfect browny nude it's a matte lipstick so if you have dry lips I suggest you should apply a lipbalm before putting it on and maybe apply a lipgloss after to stop the lips from drying out and to add more of a glossy look. This helps to make the lips appear bigger and fuller. 

Have a nice day 
J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment