Thursday 27 November 2014

Fullips lip enhancers review

I Hey guys, so everyone must of heard about the brand fullips, it's a company in America that sells lip enhancers. 
They was kindly sent to me to have a play about with and to review.
So they came in a cute red draw string bag and in the bag came 3 different sized lip enhancers a big oval a small oval and a round one and also it came with a small lip exfoliator.

Fullips is a new lip enhancer on the market its piece of plastic that fits perfectly around your lips.
To get bigger, fuller, plumper lips you litrally have to place the fullips on to your lips and suck small amounts of air, by doing this it will allow the fullips to stick on to your lips. With this the pressure will make the lips swell and appear fuller.

They have three different sizes to fit different types of lips small oval, large oval and small round. 
 
The large oval on the site it says "This oval can be used both vertically and horizontally. It is best suited for women with smaller, overall mouth sizes or very thin lips." I think when using this it created a really full lip that's looks very natural without any injections which is a bonus! 


Small round this is better for people with a larger mouth or fuller lips. It's used to enhance the top and the bottom lip at the same time. If you want just either a fuller top lip to make your Cupid's bow stand out abit more this one isn't for you. This is just to plump both lips at the same time. 


Small oval this is the smallest out of all three and my favorite by far it enhances my Cupid's bow. It's mainly for women who want to target certain areas. As its the smallest it's not good for doing the whole of the mouth just certain areas.
 


Overview of all 3 showing the size differnce. 
 

Overall I think that these are an amazing invention and it saves people from having to have nasty injections, when all theae liphancers do are the exact same thing. I think it's such a good thing they have worked so well for me and im so happy.
Fullips you have got these on point! 

Before ignore my foundation on my lip (classy) 


After using the small oval, as you can see there's a huge difference. I only do mine for atleast 10-20 seconds and it lasts around a hour the same as your lipstick does. So when you top your lipstick or lipgloss up you litrally have to do the same with these. 

How to use them: 

Step 1: exfoliate lightly 

Step 2: place the fullips enhancer over your lips and suck little puffs of air in remember to not suck the air in to fast or hard as it can cause bruising. And continue until your happy with the size. Always use your fingers to break the suction as like I said you can cause bruising.

Step 3: apply a nice lipgloss for a glossy effect and off you go with your big, bold, beautiful new lips.

Thank you again fullips you have saved my life!

Jodie-lea xx


3 comments:

  1. Its pretty interesting, but I mean you can do the same with bottles or glasses right? I havent tried it out yet tho. So I wonder whats so special about it? Its kinda expensive on eBay, i saw that they also have it on http://www.fullipsenhancer.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently you can use bottles but these are made for all lip shapes and made to enhance certain areas that's needed. I think the whole hype is because Kyle Jenner uses these exact ones so I think that's why the price is kinda high but I think they are really worth the money

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!. lip volumizer

    ReplyDelete