Monday 3 August 2015

Life update, passed my theory, new car?

Hey everyone I'm sorry I haven't been posting for a while as iv been so busy firstly I have finished college now so I had to get all my work finished and handed in on time ready to be examined. Iv applied for my level 3 media makeup course also that's what I am going to be doing in September and that's my last year at college I'm going to be doing. 
I work in retail so I have been doing so many shifts I can do to save up because I  just bought a car! I have got the new shape corse I absolutly love it! And also I passed my theory finally the second time and I have now booked my practicle driving test so fingers crossed I will pass first time I can't wait to pass and when i do I'll be posting about how I passed, my car etc.
I have been spending quite a lot of money as you could imagine on my car like new tyres, services, all cute things for it and all that car stuff! When it's all sorted I will post photos of her and show you all her. And this why iv been taking on so many shifts at work, So as you can see I have been really busy, but I am kind of on my feet now so I will be posting more often like i used to.

Jodie-lea 

No comments:

Post a Comment