Wednesday 17 June 2015

Current Skincare Face B4

Hey lovelys
So I'm back and I have my skincare products I use on a daily basis.
Like iv said in my previous posts my skin has been breaking out like crazy and I don't understand how as I have never had spots. 


FaceB4 is a antibacterial 2 in 1 system containing a cleanser and a toner it's mainly aimed for spot prone skin to help prevent blemishes and redness. FaceB4 contains the highest percentage of antibacterial fighting ingredients more than any other face wash on the market in the UK and I think that's pretty good. 
Both the products retail at £14.95 each in boots or you can purchase them online.


So here is the step 1 the product has a 2 in 1 cleanser and toner has a dual end pump and comes out in a foam. I use it with my magnitone eclipse set it for a minute. I love how refreshed it makes my face feel. The product does say it helps to fight spots with the anti bacterial ingredients DISCLAIMER this product doesn't stop you getting spots this just helps prevent them. 
I can tell it's helping my skin but i do get the odd spots I use these products twice a day in the morning and at night.

So here is the faceB4 serum it is applied to dry skin after you have used the foam wash this is to help soothe and calms your irritated skin. I find 2 pumps covers all my face and leaves it feeling refreshed and soft. I really love these two products it's made my skin feel so soft and I always feel so refreshed. 

I would actually recommend these products to anyone with spot prone skin as they do work.
Have you tried them before? Let me know your thoughts.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend

Jodes xx

No comments:

Post a Comment