Thursday 8 October 2015

Makeup mitt review

Aloha beautiful!

I have been seeing so many bloggers raving about the make up mitt and how great it is so obviously I had to get one to see what all the hype is about. 


Basically the make up mitt is a pink soft microfibre wash mitt that removes every little bit of your makeup off all you do is wet the mitt and begin to take all you're makeup off. Whilst it's removing all your makeup its exfoliating your skin at the same time leaving your face feeling great. 

For best results to remove all makeup including waterproof mascara use the makeup mitt with only water and no additional products.


How to use
1. Completely soak the mitt in warm water

2. Squeeze out some excess water 

3. Gently remove makeup

4. Rinse mitt using liquid soap if required 

5. Hang to dry 

What's good about this makeup mitt is that it's suitable for all skin types and it's reusable and machine washable. To wash you must put your washing machine at a low heat setting of 40C.


At first I was really sceptical about all these makeup mitts and I was thinking I wear really heavy makeup and my mascara is waterproof so I didn't really think that it would come all off with just water. But to my suprise it all came off I used it in the shower without a mirror and i was just rubbing my face for a while and hoping that I didn't have all mascara down my face and if anyone uses any benefit mascaras they are a pain to get off. So I got to my Mirror and I was so shocked it had all come off. So if anyone is thinking about getting one you should definitely I would highly recommend them and they are really affordable for such an amazing product it's fast and easy to use and will save you a lot of money on buying makeup wipes and makeup removers. 
 
The makeup mitt are sold on there website at £6 each and they also do a tan eraser mitt and to get them both they have face you a discounted price for £10 and for the quality of the products that's a bargain.

www.makeupmitt.com 
www.facebook.com/makeupmitt 

I hope you all have a lovely day! 

Jodes xx




No comments:

Post a Comment