Thursday 25 February 2016

Makeup final exam Poison Ivy

Hey guys as I said I was going to keep you all up to date with my final makeup exam, it was a create an image so I picked Poison Ivy. I had a hour and half working to exam conditions such as in silence only speaking to my client, I had to scrape my makeup from my palletes (which I wasn't happy about) but it's mainly to keep everything hygienic. 
I made everything myself such as the costume, the eye mask, ect. 

The makeup was a basic green smokey eye, flawless skin, a light contour and a red lip.

For the costume I got a green bikini and stuck green ivy leaves all over it along with the cape and the shoes.

Te hair I bought a red hair wig of eBay and I had got Velcro rollers and made a cone shape by putting them inside eachother from going big to small and I basically wrapped the hair around so it looked like how poison ivy herself has it and I just wrapped ivy around them to add more to the theme. 





I have been told I passed I'm just waiting on my grade, but the examiner was so happy with my work she wanted a photo of it to show some of her workers and to put on the website! I am so happy with how it turned out and I have had so many compliments on it!










No comments:

Post a Comment