Monday 8 December 2014

Joey Essex "A lister locks hair products for woman review

Hey guys, As most of you know I am OBSESSED with Joey Essex on the 28th May 2014 I went to his book signing in Manchester. I waited 7 hours to meet him but it was the best day of my entire life. 

As you can see I was so happy, he's such a beautiful person inside and out and he's doing so well in his career.
He's brought out the A lister locks hair products for girls and 'D'reem' for men.

All these products come in beautiful pink/purple packaging, and they can all be bought in Tesco.


Joey Essex A Lister Locks Extreme Hold Hairspray £2.99 from tesco's.

This hairspray is really good it smells so nice and fruity it reminds me of Joey's perfume "My Girl" infact all these products have a hint of the perfume. It sprayed on my hair in a light mist, this is really good as usally I use hairsprays and so much product comes out and leaves your hair feeling hard, sticky and full of product.
This product brushes out easily and doesn't make your hair all notty like most hair sprays do. It actually lasted all night in my hair. Personally I think it has great hold and I recommend this product.


Joey Essex A Lister Locks Supet Shine Spray, £3.99.

What can I say about it product I love it! I sprayed it through my hair I didn't have high intentions of this product (sorry joey) but all shine sprays make my hair really greasy but it made my hair so soft and gave it that healthy shine. Again the product smells so fresh and fruity, and who doesn't want soft beautiful smelling hair? This is my fave by far!


Joey Essex A Lister Locks volumising powder £3.99 

This powder made my hair really rough and made my hair feel horrible it was very hard to get a brush through it. It left my hair feeling like I have so much hairspray on it and quite sticky and it litrally felt like straw. This could just be because I have pourous hair it might work for people with less damaged hair.
On the other hand it smells georgous!
Sorry joe this one didn't do it for me.


Joey Essex A Lister Locks Sea Salt Spray £2.99

Well what can I say about this it's so good I have only used 2 sea salt sprays and they didn't work for me I ended up with hair like a poodle. But with this it gave off natural beach waves. I litrally towel dried my hair and scrunched my hair up and lightly sprayed the salt spray through my hair and it left me with beautiful looking waves. Like all the products the smell is so nice and a bonus this product didn't make my hair hard or knotty.

Overall I love Joeys products, you should try some and let me know what you think. Like I said you can purchase these from Tesco.

I hope your all exited for Christmas guys
Jodes xx

No comments:

Post a Comment