Wednesday 24 December 2014

Wavy Transition brush review

Hey guys, it's nearly Christmas!
So I have 10 amazing brushes from a really good company Wavy Transition you all should check out there site its;
http://wavytransition.com 

So I got the 10 piece silver collection can I just say there the softest brushes Iv ever felt I wish you could all feel them to know what I'm talking about. The silver collection is $39 so that's a really good price for such amazing quality brushes. 
 
So the first time I used them on my face I was overwhelmed at how good they was and my foundation looked flawless. I swear by my Real Techniques but they have been replaced by these bad boys. I can see them being my all time favourites now. 
The bristles are soft and dense and they haven't shed atall.

So I have 5 face brushes and 5 eye brushes.
Brushes Included:
Blush - apply and blend blush. 

I haven't really played around with this brush as much as I have with the others but it applies your blush on beautifully and blends it just "perfecto". 

Powder - apply and blend loose and pressed powders. 

I use this brush for my foundation it's the nicest brush I have used its such a amazing quality brush the bristles don't fall out and its dense enough to blend out any harsh lines ect (go and get this brush)

Contour - blend powders, liquids, and highlighters to create a well defined look.

This is my favourite out of them all its a really nice angled brush I use it for bronzing my face and like all these brushes they are all amazing quality and they all are extremely soft.

Domed Contour - create a chiseled and sleek look with contouring products.

I use this brush for my chanel soleil tan de chanel as its a cream/gel constistancy it works perfect with this brush for contouring and it fits perfectly in my jaw line.

Kabuku Blender - blend colors to remove harsh lines.

I use this like it says to blend out any harsh lines on my contouring and to make my makeup look as flawless as possible. This brush is so good it reminds me of the sigma f80 I believe I have researched up sigma and all the brushes look like really good dupes and such an affordable price.

"The Silver Collection is an assortment of high quality makeup brushes with silver ferrules. The Essential Eye Kit features 5 hand-selected brushes designed to blend eye shadow perfectly. Each of these brushes are highly dense with extremely soft bristles made for liquid or powder eye applications."

Brushes Included: 
Blender - blend eye shadow. 

I'm always on the hunt for a good blending brush, everyone should have atleast 5 in there collection it's a must I think that that's one of your main tools of being a make up artist or for even just practicing. So this brush, isn't like any that I have had most of them I own have less brissles and there more flimsy rather than this brush is a dense brush. At first I didn't think it would work well but it works perfectly it blends like a dream and you don't even need to press on hard like  you do with some brushes.

Sweep - apply eye shadow to the lid. 

This is my fave eye brush so far i literally use it for everything for packing on my eye Shaddow, to doing my under eye concealer and highlight and to contouring my face with it. I find this brush is perfect for getting in the hollows of your cheek bones to get that precise contoured look.

Angled - apply and blend eye shadow on the lid. 

Aswell as me using this brush for my eyeshaddow I use it for my coloured concealer before I apply my foundation. It's such a good brush for applying products to the face as it has got that angle and that makes it easier to apply to the cheeks using a sweeping motion.

Crease - domed brush perfect for adding color to the crease area.  

So I have been loving this brush latley it fits so well into the crease area and it also blends so well I usally use this brush for under my water line to make the look more smoky. No matter how bold your eye make up is this brush can blend it out nicely also with the blending brush they both together work a treat. 

Contour - small contour brush perfect for blending around the nose.

So I have just got into contouring the nose but I could never find the right brush to do it with it looked stupid when I used to try it with the wrong brushes but wow this brush works magic. When I have used this brush my nose looks really good it looks a lot thinner but it makes it look so even and makes your nose look really slender. Also this brush is great for shading and contouring it doesn't make your makeup look harsh they all work really nicely.

Overall I couldn't be more happier with these brushes they are such amazing quality personally I think they are up to high end quality and standards. They look so professional with there black and silver packaging. I would recommend this set of brushes to anyone they are litrally the softest brushes iv felt and I will be most definitely be getting some more.

Go follow them on Instagram to check out all there other collections.
@wavy_transition 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all have a lovely Christmas 

Jodie-lea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment