Sunday 4 January 2015

Too faced chocolate bar palette review

Hey everyone I hope you have all had a amazing Christmas!
So iv been waiting for such a long time to get this every time iv been trying to get it it's always been my out of stock but I finally got it for Christmas im so so happy!
Look how perfect it is im actually in love.

So as you can see there is 16 shadows from Browns to pinks to a nice burgundy colour. The shadows are made with real coco powder so as soon as you open the pallete you get a huge whiff of chocolate. And for people who love chocolate like me this is for you.

I never would of imagined that the eyeshadows would be so pigmented and glittery they go on so smoothly and blend beautifully. Too faced have picked such a good range of colours and you can wear them as a day time look or even as a evening look.

I have no issues with any fall out or fading  I tend to use a eyeprimer with them to make the shadows last throughout the day and also to give them Abit more pigmentation. I like to rotate with my primers using one, one day and one the next I like to use "Benefit Stay Don't Stray" and "Urban Decay Primer Potion"  whilst using these my eyeshadows don't budge and last all day. 


So let's see some swatches! 

 
So let's start with the top row 
From left to right 
Glided Ganache, White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Black Forrest Truffle and Triple Fudge. 


The second row is 
Salted Caramel, Marzipan, Semi-Sweet, Strawberry Bon Bon, Candied Violet and Amaretto.


Last but not least is the last row 
We have Hazelnut, Creme Brûlée, Haute Chocolate, Cherry Cordial and Champagne Truffle. 

As you can see some of the shades are more pigmentated as others the shades on the last row I think are the nicest and most pigmented ones. There is some chawkwy ones but they can be built up or If you use a wet brush the pigment would be a lot better. 

Overall I really have enjoyed using this pallete I love everything about it and I don't think Too faced could of picked better shades. And I think all there names match perfectly to the shades. I'm so exited for getting there second pallete "Semi-Sweet".

If you haven't got this pallete I suggest you go and get it trust me you won't regret it. You can either get it from the Too faced website, Boots or Debehams.

Happy 2015 guys I hope you all have a lovely day 

Jodie-Lea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment