Sunday 25 January 2015

DGJ ORGANICS Review

Hey guys I hope your all well.

So I was given the opportunity to try some of the DGJ ORGANICS hair care products. This line is created by the celebrity hairdresser Daniel Galvin Junior himself. 

DGJ whole hair care line is made from only organic ingredients which is all amazingly good for anyone's hair. As Iv been doing hairdressing for a few years I like to try new haircare products especially if they are organic and good for your hair. 
My hair isn't in the best condition as I use a lot of heat and chemicals on my hair such as bleach and hair dye. 

There is a huge range of different products in Daniel's line he has so many different varieties and within his range he caters for women, men, kids and also he does hair colour remover. Even the colour remover is organic. 


These are the products I got sent. I also got sent a Glossy Brunettes shampoo and conditioner but as I don't have brown hair i have passed that onto a family member and they are going to let me know they get on and I will do a post on them.


Okay so here is the shampoo and conditioner first thing I noticed is the packaging I think it looks really professional. It has a very overpowering sent of lavender but saying that im not a greatest fan of lavender but if you are then I highly recommend this if you have damaged hair. 
Once I started using the two products together i automatically noticed the difference in the condition of my hair it usally gets really rough and matted even  before i apply my conditioner and when I rinse it out the knotty-ness goes. This is only because I use so much chemicals on my hair so it's quite pourous. But this shampoo and conditioner made my hair so soft so I litrally ignore the scent because it's amazing for my hair.


 After I have shampooed and conditioned I apply around a 50p coin size and concentrate on the mid lengths and ends and leave it on for round about 10-20 minutes. This actually is one of the nicest conditioning treatments I have used. It contains wheat protein, coconut derived extracts, vitamins, honey and organic lavender to detoxify and revitalise the hair. 
This is for any hair types even if you just want a shine on your hair or if your hair is damaged to make it more soft and give it a shine. 


I'm always trying out new oils on my hair so I was really excited when I revieced this. The texture is more like a serum or a primer not like another greasy oil. Once Iv washed my hair I like to towel dry it and apply a pea size amount to the mid lengths and ends and blast my hair with the hair dryer. It really does make a huge difference to my hair it makes my hair feel so soft and it feels in such better condition. I think it's such a lovely product and it has become  my favourite oil so far. They make your hair feel like you have been to the salon in your own home.

If your looking for new hair care products I highly recommend you to try DGJ products. They are all available on there website
 http://www.dgjorganics.com

Hangover Hair Lavender Shampoo 250ml  £5.99 

hangover Hair Lavender Conditioner 250ml £5.99

Hangover Hair Intensive Conditioning Treatment £5.49

Berutti Oil £7.99

Have you tried any of DGJ Organics products? Let me know what you think email me? 
Jodie-lea1996@hotmail.co.uk

I haven't been paid for this review and these are my 100% honest opinions 

Jodes xx

No comments:

Post a Comment