Monday 16 February 2015

Some of my work so far

As you may know im on a makeup course at college so I'd thought I'd share with you all some of the things iv done. I'v taken the photos on my phone so they arnt the best quality and the lighting isn't the best but hey ho.

My create a Image based on a theme project I was really proud of this I made the costume from scratch if you want to see more info on how I made it ect I have a blog post on it.


My Photographic look. This is just a basic smokey eye i used tissue to create a sharp edge you can also use tape but we wasn't aloud to do that in our assessments. I used a range of purples  to create this look as my client has green eyes it looked perfect.


(Please ignore the cotton pad) but this is ageing of my hand basically you bend your fingers up so you can see all your bones, outline them with a light brown concealer and keep your hand in that position and apply a thick layer of liquid latex then get a hairdryer on a cold heat dry for around 30 seconds and apply a layer of talc and repeat until you are happy with how may layers you have applied. When you are happy with it when you move your hand back it should look aged.


This was Abit rushed but I was "the snow queen" the camera doesn't really give the look any justice as there was all different colour glitters in patterns on my face. 


Basic special effects cut using wax


Phantom of the opera facepaint 


Individial lash extensions my client had very short sparce eyelashes and she wanted abit of length and thickness.


Light evening look using greys and purples with a flawless face.

Obviously I do so much more work on my course but I wanted to show you all a different range of things we do. 

Jodes x

No comments:

Post a Comment