Friday 16 January 2015

Life update, new camera, college work?

Hey guys, happy new year!

It's quite late but Iv been litrally so busy lately with college and work and basically life!
So at college if you didn't know im on a makeup course and im revising for all my exams, I have so many at the moment I have one next week that is to create a theme for my model do the hair, makeup and make a costume for them to wear for a project. So I have thought of a theme and im going to do a mermaid. 
The model I have chosen is litrally perfect for the job she has thick long curly ginger hair and I was thinking my little mermaid straight away! 
So for the hair im having her hair all down and im going to do loose waves on it to give the impression she has just come out of the sea and she's got beautiful beach waves also im going to add a few shells in to make less plain.
The make up is just going to be the basic fish net tight trick everyone knows for the scales. After I have done it all I will defiantly post pictures and explain into detail what I have done. 
Other than that at college I just have so many exams to do but I'm getting there.

Other than College Iv been doing my theory for my driving but the driving instructor can't fit me in for another 2 months I figured out I will concentrate on my theory and get spot on in the meantime.

Also I got my hands on a new camera a canon powershot SX510 HS just to get me started for my portfolio I'll have this for abit then when I fully know what I'm doing with cameras im going to treat myself to a Canon 1200 D. Also for my camera I have bought myself some studio lights and backdrops so look forward to having great pictures I can't wait! 

I have a whole list of reviews and posts im going to be doing so after my exam everything will be back to normal im just trying to focus on that more than anything.

Iv found myself saving for quite a few things aswell im saving for a holiday for me and my boyfriend for around June for my birthday I have no idea where we want to go yet but we will make our minds up soon (hopefully). Im saving for a Mac book pro and imats so obviously this is hard and I keep seeing so much makeup and clothes I want but im trying my hardest to be good. I promise;)

Anyway that's litrally me blabbing on about nothing special but I hope you all have a great weekend guys!

Jodie-lea xx




No comments:

Post a Comment