Thursday 16 April 2015

SBC Product reviews

Hey lovelys I hope your all well

So I got kindly send two products of SBC  to review SBC are a really well known brand we use there makeup at college so if any one wants to try any new brands I would recommend SBC they are more into skin care at the minute but they do sell makeup.
I really have enjoyed reviewing these products I have the SBC all skins 3-in-1 cleanser and the SBC aloe Vera mist.


First I have the SBC All Skins 3-in-1 facial cleanser it is a notmal cleanser its a makeup remover and its a toner all in one. I absolutely love the smell it had Green Tea and Ginko Biloba extracts it makes your skin feel so refreshed and clean. I suffer from sensitive skin and I have to be careful when I try cleansers as most cleansers tend to sting my skin but this one was perfectly fine it made my skin feel so good. It goes on so smoothly and it removed all my makeup, even my mascara and I use benefits there real and that's the hardest mascara to actually get off and it got it off with no problems.


The next product I have is the SBC Aloe Vera sprits for the face and body. I really do love this product it's made for an after sun spray to cool you down but I use it before I apply my makeup and after I take it off just to refresh and hydrate my skin. 
It's perfect for those hot days to restores skin moisture balance and to cool you down. Also with the Aloe Vera it has added Cucumber extract to soothe the skin and cool you down. This spray has instantly been one of my favourite things so far I just love how it makes me feel so fresh and hydrated, I would highly recommend this to anyone as its for any skin type and its in a 250ml bottle so it will last such a long time.


You can purchase all the SBC Collection on there website http://www.sbcgels.co.uk
They have some really good products on there.

Have you tried any of there products if so what ones? Let me know? 

adiós, Jodes xx





1 comment:

  1. Aloe Vera is great for repairing the effects of UVB exposure. Looks good and I bet it smells amazing too.

    Rx

    ReplyDelete