Thursday 7 May 2015

Time Bomb Product Review's

Hello guys! so here I am again with another product review (I'm getting good at this) I always used to hear amazing things about Time Bomb all the time I used to always see them on social media sites and in magazines all the time and I wanted to see what the hype was about. I was really drawn in by the amazing packaging of the creams as they are in a ball. And to me packaging is what sells the product for me anyway. All the products that are mentioned can all be bought on the Time Bomb website.
http://www.timebombco.com/uk/
 So here are the products; 

        YOUTH JUICE Secret Oil

So Iv heard so many things about this oil for one I love love love the packaging it's so cute! It leaves your skin feeling really hydrated it would be perfect for people with dry skin. As I have slight oily skin I shouldn't use it as often as someone who has dry skin and use less as it will make my skin more oily. Your advised to use around a pea size or a little bigger to your finger tips and apply to clean skin. It really does make your skin feel so soft and nourished. It Mimics skin’s natural sebum to replace oils no longer produced by ageing skin, Absorbs instantly for non-greasy feel, and Plumps, protects and helps seal in natural moisture. I think this is an amazing product but just make sure you allow it to fully dry and penetrate before applying other products.

Flashback Night Cream 
 
 
I have been loving this cream so much recently I wouldn't say I have a strict skincare routine but now I have been really trying with my skin lately. My skin at the moment is really weird my T-zone is usually oily but I have been using a spot cream from the doctors that has been prescribed to me and it's really dried my skin out compleatly. So I cover my skin in this before bed and my skin feels amazing even from the moment I first put it on it feels so refreshed and healthy. I would say it's a rich cream but it's easily absorbed into the skin so you don't have to wait ages before you can get in bed and worry about the cream going on your pillows. It's a very hydrating cream but   without feeling greasy. It's best to apply a fair size amount to clean skin. 
  So what do they say about this cream?
Acts like a paraffin hand-plumping treatment for your face, overnight, Infuses skin with ultra-rich moisturizers and active anti-ageing ingredients and the Skin is visibly and dramatically transformed: plump, dewy, fresh, well-rested. I really recommend this cream to anyone especially as it's mainly for anti ageing, I'm 18 and Iv started using it the earlier the better.

Glory Days Day Cream
Yet again I love the sleek packaging it's just amazing I would definitely give Time Bomb 10/10 for packaging. So about the  product it's a very thick non greasy cream, absorbs quickly into the skin which is great when your waiting to put your makeup on. Also it's a great canvas for your makeup I have stopped using a primer when I use this cream. When I apply it my skin feels extremely moisturised apparently it's supposed to make you look plumper I haven't noticed it or I think that may be whilst your using it for a longer period of time. It smells really nice when you apply it it's a sort of lavender fragrance I usally hate lavender but it's a mild sort of smell and definitely not over powering and the fragrance fades rather quickly so it's not that bad. 
On the website it says it's a 4-in-one multi-tasker moisturizes, primes, evens skin tone, brightens
- Leaves skin’s surface exceptionally smooth and tight without greasy residues that 
  interfere with makeup 
- Skin looks bright, rosy, glowing: a perfect canvas for makeup. 

The famous Powerball Intensive Moisturiser
 Well where can I start with this moisturiser i have heard so many people raving about this moisturiser In 2014 it recieved Beauty Oscar winner so after I read that it seemed promising. I was really looking forward to testing it I prefer this cream to any others I have. It left my skin feeling so smooth and as it's a lot thicker than the other ones i thought it would just stay on my skin and take a long time to absorb and it didn't like with all the creams you would think they would take longer to absorb than they actually do because of there thickness I was so shocked about that more than anything. It really does make your skin feel really hydrated and overall just really healthy. Always apply evenly all over a clean face it recommends on the site day and night but when ever you feel like your skin needs Abit of love. 
  Again on the site it says Defeats acute    and chronic skin dehydration 
- Super surge loads and locks parched skin with critical water
- Restores soft, smooth, moist texture to dry, crinkled skin.
I would really recommend this to anyone! I love it so much now I don't even know what I would do without it.

 Take off time Cleansing Cream

I have been using this everyday and night  this cleanser contains small beads to take off that clingy top layer of skin. Again like all the other products it has made my skin feel amazingly soft and healthy. Morning and evenings, apply with fingers and gently massage.

               Complexion Cocktail 

So Iv heard so many great things about this product yet again like I have with all Time Bombs products. So this is a new cocktail it includes a shot of H2Omega which is perfect for people with mainly dehydrated and dry skin. This product is designed to get your skin back to how it should be soft, healthy, beautiful skin. For best results always shake before you use it apply it to dry skin you only need a small amount as a little goes a long way. You can either use a cotton pad like I do or just use your finger tips and just gently massage the Product into your skin but make sure you avoid the eye area. 
This product is amazing for your skin as it has shot of B12, Vitamins B12 and B3 It also contains a powerful blend of 12 Amino Acids and two types of Hyaluronic Acid replenishes skin’s surface layers and helps retain moisture for immediate visible plumping. So you can imagine what good this is going to do for your skin.
What does it do for your skin I hear you ask. 
It Counters the effects of fatigue that can show on your face as dull lifeless skin, 
 drained of color, Re-boots skin’s natural energy production and also Restores the look of a plump, healthy complexion.
I have been using this none stop and I absolutely love it it smells amazing as it contains contains Chia Seed Oil, Eletrolyte-rich Coconut Oil. It really makes your skin feel so hydrated and refreshed. I can't speak highly enough of this product.

             Dark circle Rescue 

 
So this has been my absolute fave this month I haven't been sleeping as much as I should, as I have so much college work and doing late shifts at work then getting up early. So you can imagine what my under eyes look like. This serum are packed with amazing ingredients that offer a brightening effect and they firm and strengthen the under eye area.
Time bomb recommend to use the product day and also at night by gently tapping under the eye as your eye is such a delicate area so make sure you don't tap too hard. You only need a tiny amount as again a little goes a long way with this product. It doesn't have a fragrance and when it's applied on the eye it feels like it has a cooling sensation.
I haven't used it for the 28 day trial that Time Bomb do recommend but for the time I have used I am really satisfied with the results. 
IN A 28-DAY CLINICALLY-BASED CONSUMER TRIAL:
• 84% saw improvement in skin texture under and around eyes
• 72% saw improvement in the darkness in the corner of their eyes
and overall brightening in the eye area
• 68% saw improvement in darkness under eyes, less tired appearance
and less discoloration.

As I'm so Pale I have always had dark under eyes like a purple ish colour so I'm looking forward for the future results but the results so far I'm really impressed.
  
 I can seriously see why everyone hyped about all of Time Bomb's products they really are my cult favourites. I have never used anti ageing products I always thought I was too young for them but the earlier you use products with anti ageing then you shouldn't really worry about getting wrinkles at a young age. It doesn't prevent your skin ageing but it does help.

Let me know if you have tried any other Time Bomb products and what you think of them as I would love to try some more of their range. 

Have a nice day guys 
Jodie-lea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment