Sunday 24 May 2015

Magnitone Eclipse

Hey hey! 

Lately I have been all about skin care as my skin has randomly started to break out quite a lot and I never used to get spots. So now I have been focusing on my skin taking my makeup off properly cleansing, toning and moisturising taking hair nails and skin tablets and drinking loads of water.

So here I have the Magnitone Eclipse. Iv always wanted to see what all the hype was about the Magnitone brushes and literally every blogger had one. But I finally have one! I have been using it every day and night and my skin feels so much better I have been using it with two different products a time bomb cleanser and my garnier pore unblocker. It has left my face feeling amazing. Magnitone do promise you will have softer, brighter, smoother skin in just 7 days this is what sold the product to me the most. And if your debating about it not working in 7 days then believer me it works I love it! 

So what is it?
Magnitone Pulsar is a daily skin cleansing and toning system for face & body to effectively cleanse, refresh and stimulate your skin, helping to give it a wonderful natural youthful glow. Start seeing the results for yourself in just 7 days.

In these 7 days of using the Magnitone you will start to see a huge difference in your skin. You will start to see 10 amazing benefits in just 7 days!
  • More effective deep cleansing and removal of impurities***
  • Can help increase collagen level in skin**
  • Softer, smoother and clearer looking skin tone*
  • Firmer, tighter feeling skin texture*
  • Can help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles* 
  • Noticeable increase in blood circulation to the skin* 
  • Helps reduce appearance of visible pores*
  • Gentle exfoliation of dry skin for silkier arms and legs
  • Helps reduce razor rash and irritation after hair removal*
  • Enhanced moisture and nutrient absorption of your regular skin products (SPF, self-tan, moisturisers)
The magnitone eclipse comes with 3 Luxury replacement brushes (SilkBliss, StimSoft and Body Cleanse), for use all over the body and a protective travel case, travel adaptor and charging cradle, this set is the ideal Magnitone gift.

You should spend 1 minute twice a day using the magnitone 20 seconds on your forehead 10 seconds on each cheek and then 20 seconds around the nose and mouth area. To help with this it vibrates once to tell you when the 20 seconds is up then after you have done your minute it stops I think that's really good so your not having to time yourself. 

On my first day of using it my skin felt like silk and just really clean and refreshed. Whilst I was doing the 7 day challenge o had some breakouts which is understandable using a mechanical way to clean your face and the bristles are going into your pores and really cleaning them and my skin isn't used to that. But now it's perfectly fine it's never felt better. It looks so healthy.

I have never used a electronic face brush before but I'm so glad It's been so easy to incorporate into my day and night routine as it only takes a minute of your time and that's nothing as it makes your face feel like a million dollars. I can't wait to start using it on my body if it makes my face feel like that then it will 100% make my body feel amazing too.

If any of you are abit warey about splurging on any magnitone I can tell you now they are worth every penny I couldn't say anything bad about them. 

RRP £149.99 
https://magnitone.co.uk/our-products/magnitone-pulsar-eclipse/

Have a lovely weekend guys!

Jodie-lea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment