Sunday 31 May 2015

Monthly favourites

Hey guys so i have been trying so many products this month from makeup to skincare to hair care and to teeth whitening. So here's some of my favourites at the moment.

So I have been loving really light under eye concealer and I have found a product that I actually really really love. It's the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in the lightest shade "Chantilly". I have been using this concealer like it's going out of fashion this already is my 3rd in 2 months. I would say it's more of a light/medium coverage but it is buildable, it's a very creamy concealer and it blends lovely. I put it on my under eye then take it quite low to about the top off cheek bone. That's my personal choice and how I like it everyone will have there own opinions but I just love how it looks. I blend it out with a damp beauty blender and it looks lovely.


So now on to mascara I have always been a huge fan on Benefits They're real mascara as I love plastic wands I think they make your lashes look really long and thick. So I bought this mascara after I heard so many good things and I really can't get enough my lashes look incredibly long and thick I only have to curl them the tiniest bit and it actually looks like I have false lashes on I doubt I will be buying any other mascaras for a long while. But I just love the packaging that sells it the most for me it has like a hair roller on the lid which is too cute 10/10 on packaging Benefit!


Still sticking with eyelashes for a while now I have been using castor oil on my eyelashes and also on my eyebrows as they are both really thin and sparse. And I can actually say it's made them grow I saw a big difference first on my eye brows as I never really had eyebrows then random hairs just started appearing from no where and they went abit darker. I apply a pea size to my eyelashes and eye brows before bed when all my makeup has been taken off and keep doing it every night for faster hair growth. I got mine of eBay and i think it was around £7

 

I have been trying to find a good teeth whitening brand for such a long time now   I have tried so many and they have always made my teeth so sensitive and I found this brand Doll white. This product has no peroxide in so it doesn't ruin your teeth. I use these every other day before work or college after I have brushed my teeth and then again after to get rid of the gel that has stayed on my teeth. I actually really enjoy using these they don't make my gums tingle like others have done and they taste of mint which is a bonus. They are like any other whitening strip with a top and a bottom strip and leave for 30 minutes and then you have nice clean pearly whites. Mine came in a pack of 14 but you can get a pack of 24 and they are available on the Doll White website.


So the product I have been loving the most has to be my Magnitone I have been using it now for 2 weeks and my face has never felt better. It has actually made my skin a lot softer, tighter and it overall just feels amazing. I actually couldn't live without it now it is worth every single penny! I have a full review and I will link it below so you can have a full read on my experience so I'm not rambling on about the same things. 

http://bartonsbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/magnitone-eclipse.html?m=1

The last thing I have been really enjoying latley is the Perfectil Skin, Hair and Nails tablets. I have been wanting to try these for the longest time but I was abit sceptical about them not working eat. But I gave them ago and I can actually say they have worked! I have noticed my hair has grown so quickly I can tell because I'm having to dye my hair more often and I know that won't help with the growth of my hair but it's actually in good condition. Whilst taking these tablets and using my magnitone I personally think they have worked together and made my skin feel the way it has which I am over the moon with. Perfectil don't test on animals and I love that! It contains vitamins C and E and vitamins B2 and B3. They are suitable for vegetarians and have no artificial colours and no preservatives which is a bonus. The box comes with 90 tablets and you take 1 a day with your main meal. If the results are  like this already and I have been taking them for a month then surely I will be like Rapunzel by the end of the pack.
I recommend these to anyone who is looking for skin hair and nails tablets as for me they have worked so well. 
You can get these in Holland and barrats boots or on the perfectil website.



Have a nice day 
Jodie-lea Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment