Saturday 6 June 2015

Starting a YouTube channel?

Aloha!

So i have been thinking for a while now to start a YouTube Chanel but I have always had minor setbacks and just doubting myself. I have been asked by companies and my friends to make one but the thing is I'm just quite nervous! But I have decided I'm going to do it! I don't know when just at the moment but I'm going to I want to get my driving tests out the way then I can concentrate on YouTube.


It's something Iv wanted to do for the longest time but I just have never really done it. As I do Media makeup at college I think it would be good for me to show you guys what im learning and what I can do and even maybe teach you all a thing or two.

It's not not my normal blog post but I thought I'd keep you all updated.

Have a nice weekend! 
I know I will I have a week off work and it's my birthday on Wednesday the 10th  so I can't wait! 

Jodie-lea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment